woensdag 11 juli 2007

Found a house and a job, so sent me letters!!!

Ok after leaving my first hostel, because of a (gun) fight i checked in to another hostel, and i went to the new school i am going to work as an English teacher.
I asked the cosmos for a nice job, and then with this fighting going on i asked for a good bed to sleep (which i found, i have a really nice and good bed in a room with nice chilled guys) and then i asked for a place to stay for a month, a nice little house.
So
I explained to Chad, my boss, about my situation, and he hooked me up with this Guatemalan woman, about 70 or so, who lives in this really huge house. I have to call here 'grandma', she is so sweet! soon pics will follow!
The houses up here are not like at home, they have all these little compartments and balconies and open spaces with gardens and stuff.
So my new house is a itchy pitchy tiny apartment, with a kitchen, my own bathroom and a 1 room sleeping space. about 50 meters2.
Soon i will give my new address, cause i will be living here for 1 month starting. I am actually cheaper off, cause i pay 4 euros a day, same as in Holland renting my house over there.

OK ow yeah also found this organic restaurant take out, each item, costs like 1,50 euro, and all ready prepared, like salads, foods, vegetables !!!!!!which are difficult to find here:good veggies, and other nice dinner stuff.

So life goes on great seems like i am right at place here

Geen opmerkingen: