maandag 2 juli 2007

First impressions

Today i took a very easy day, with lots of doing nothing and looking at people.

In the morning i went to the market, bought some fruits .

market in Antiqua

And went to the banco, pinned 100 quetzales, of which i didn't know if it was much or less.

view from the banque, looking left at the parc



In the end of the day i found out that 10 q is 0,10 euro, so i took 10 euro out of the vending machine. Haha, thought i got a lot....


I went back to the hostel, took it again eazzzzzzzzzy, did my laundry.

the washing place in the hostel

nice composition of colours, buckets and clothes

So when my clothes were drying, i went to a supermarket,which is in a big *yes very very very big) garagehall, with water dripping because the roofs are kind of crappy.

Acctually, everything is kind of crapy build here...


And i talked to some of the backpackers here, most of them are 24, and kind of strezzy about lots of things. The people i have met make a lot of trouble over nothing.
Feel like i am more at eass with things what is happening around me, i am not worried about the future and think that the things will get on my path, the things what i will need to learn.
I feel very secured by all the spirits which are travelling with me, doing the yoga and working with the energy and with the cosmos brings me back to the basic me.
Feels good!

OO yeah, and i went to a spa (see above), but anyway doing nothing and taking my time to relax and adjust is a good thing for me! is great being here!

Geen opmerkingen: