dinsdag 12 juni 2007

The 18 days that remain

Oeff, just counting the days.
Sometimes my blood freezes inside my body, don't know what am I doing, why do i really want this?
The time that I am spending with friends is very valuable to me, but then again all sorts of feelings rushes through my body. Like anger, irritation, sadness and also joy of having such nice people around me. Not only me, some friends also have these mixed feelings, being happy for me and also feeling sad 'cause of the fact that I am leaving and we're not going to be able to share stuff for some time.

The fact that I don't know what is going to happen in the future...ofcourse you ALWAYS DON'T KNOW, but you normally have a vision like... i know i'll be living in this house, i will work here next month and i'll have this much money.
This time you don't know.
But than again..looking forward to the next months!
Totally being free, how will that be?

Geen opmerkingen: