dinsdag 6 februari 2007

trip to...




The days are getting more brighter everyday and it makes me feel much better. Actually, the days are getting longer, and i get more energy for thoughts and exploring my mind where to go..




Yesterday i went to visit Lies & Francois, who are leaving for their trip to Africa. They are going to drive their jeep from Holland to the South Africa, taking them more than 10 months. It was really good to be there with them, to be in their energy of travelling and planning. I get so frustrated from my work right now, that it takes me 1,5 hour to get rid of it after i am finished working! So being their with Lies was a good thing...talking and planning and fantasizing about the travel.




Francois told me it was not a good idea to go to Israel right now, because they are living continuous in fear, and have a survivor level of living right now. But first i will talk to Valentine about Israel, she has lived in the kibbutz for more than a year there and still have some contacts, so i am going to talk to her about it.




OK, off i go...back to work.....






Geen opmerkingen: