donderdag 22 februari 2007

madrid

ok

here i am in a very beautifull town, and to make it clear for everybody, i am not staying in madrid, but i am in one of the suburbs of madrid, which ofcourse is also fine.
i can take a bus to one of the metrostations (takes about 45min) and then your in moncloa, which connects to different other metrotations in madrid.

yesterday i decided i should go into madrid, cause being independend and being depending on one of the guys (Manu, Fabian or Luis) is terrible for me, cause i want to be free in all my actions. so i decided yesterday to come into action and get my freedom back.

so i went into madrid, to Botanico Jardin (the botanical garden) and stayed there for a few hours, just laying on my back on a marmer bench and lay in the sun.
ooo and by the way, i didn't get there in 1way, no people in madrid just send you to the other direction (just to be polite). so first get lost and walk in all different directions except the right one. afterwards i went to the plazor major, cause i had a date with Wuendy, but she got held up with a meeting and couldn't make it. So i sat there for a while, saw the sun set behind the large wall of plazor mayor and watched all the people go by.

After that i went to a musuem. The amazing thing about this museum, which was for free, that they had all these amazing famous art works. Francis Bacon, David Hockney, Giacometti, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, etc. Wauw! These paintings, i only saw in the Honour &Fleming Art Book for Art School! The paintings from Francis Bacon totally smashed me in my heart, totally confused me and i had to gasp for a breath, don't know why sometimes art works that way. That your tottally get grapped by this art, totally gets you confused and makes yor heart miss some beats. Sat there for a while. Let the art work on my heart, soul, mind and body.

Then went to Luis work to pick up the keys of the house (and yes missed some heart beats there too...pfff that boy...pfffff ) and went home. Fabian and me cooked a nice meal, then Luis came home we talked a while and then went to bed.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

I went to Madrid for 1/2 an hour once between connexions at "Madrid Chmartin" station. I remember- annoyingly-- that all seats in the train seemed to be "reservada" yet not labelled as such... You've got a great read of a blog here. I like it a lot. I do a blog also, you MUST drop by it's gledwood2.blogspot and you're most welcome to visit. It's a diary-format blog and quite different to yours...

Anyway all the Best now from

Gledwood