vrijdag 23 februari 2007

the day that everything goes wrong

Today is one of those days that you can better stay in bed.
Just be home, lay in your bed and ignore that there is a world outside.

I tried to save it by taking Marguarita, the car of Fathma, for a trip to the mountains. Let's say i got there, but of course i got lost, Jezus! Spanish and driving, they drive like mad!
And of course no normal signs, but we are in Holland so fucking spoiled. So a comparison is not allowed. Or is...

Anyway, the surroundings of Madrid, is like a desert, lots of rocks, a few trees and less or no grass.

At the end of the day i decided to spoil myself, make a nice meal (vegetables!! yes, and of course, some Camembert and bread..of course), and have a glass of wine and a movie.

I also said goodbye to Fabien, he is going surfing this weekend so I won't see him any more.
So sweet, he came 3 times back to say goodbye, gave me big hugs, walks away, and comes back again to say how much he liked meeting me and that he had such a good time with me.
So sweet! And of course this was intro verse, i really liked getting to know him! We share the same childish energy. Nice!

1 opmerking:

Gledwood zei

o hi Claire that's a wonderfully approachable-looking photo you posted up of yourself there. Many thanxx for getting back in touch with me. You know I only found you quite by chance last time (pressing that "next blog" button). I hope if my postings don't entertain you enough then those videolinxx I slapped up shall do the job well enough for you!!!

All the Best now

Gledwoodxx