maandag 12 februari 2007

Decision has been made! I know where to go!

I have finally found out where i want tot travel to.
I want to go and discover central America.
Don't know where yet to go, but now i finally have a direction of where to go and search for the perfect place.
Maybe start in Cuba for vacation, then fly to Guatemala en then travel through to Costa Rica. these are the best places to start and learn to speak Spanish! And also because i don't have enough money tot travel for 1,5 years and then be able to still be in Costa Rica and work for the project.

Next week I am flying to Madrid. I am kind of nervous about it, hope that the energy is still the same and i hope that i still will feel so good as i did 4 months ago.

Anyway, the good things are coming closer!

Geen opmerkingen: