zondag 7 januari 2007

today i sold the red flying speed wagon!!

Today I, again, put my car for sell on the Internet, and within 6 minutes it was sold. On Saturday the guy is gonna pick it up.
I just can't imagine that I am gonna lose my best material friend!
She's the best first car I could ever have.....




Good .......anyway, this is my heart saying goodbye to a materialistic life. Some days i feel really good, the vague realistic feeling of spending my life in the wrong direction is totally gone. But there are also days when i am laying in my bed and i just can't sleep cause all the plans and horrific ideas are flowing trough my mind. Am i really willing to give up my life, the way i am living it now? Do i really want to give away or sell all my stuff? And i am scared, because what if i really experience such a good feeling of freedom that i never can work with a boss and all? Have a real job, buy a house and be as happy as i am being free? I just don't know. But what i really learned the past few years that you should confront yourself with your fears, and this is one of them...

In the end, when I'm 80 something, and living in my mind and thinking about my past life, i don't want to have the feeling: what if....
In the end, when i die or just being fucking bored with my life because i am 88 and not able to move my ass along the corridors without my walking stick, i want to be able to travel back in my mind of all the experiences of my life.
To die, and have the most experienced life i could ever have lived this life!

Geen opmerkingen: