vrijdag 19 januari 2007

tattoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
It's amazing, i finally had my tattoo set today... I'm so happy with it!
next week it's gonna be filled up with shadows and the colour brown
on the pictures it's still looks black, but in the end it will turn out more the colour sienna.






Actually you have to see it in real life. I really wanted this art nouveau tattoo for 2 and a half years, and made this agreement with myself that if i still wanted it after 2 years i would set it. So i finally took the courage and went to different tattoo artists. I designed this tattoo together wih teh tattoo artist, and after a month he set it today. It must say it fucking hurt when he works on the places of the achilles heel and the bones in your ankle, but the rest was an okay tingly feeling.

I am really curious how he is going to fill it up next week.
So next week more pictures!

1 opmerking:

monkey zei

awesome tattoo!

great job