donderdag 11 januari 2007

joepie!! ai yeahhh!


fieeeuww! i am so lucky!
on Monday somebody drove off my side rear mirror (at the new years drink of my work) of my beautiful red flying speed wagon.
i felt so terrible, cause i sold my car, and the guy is gonna pick it up this Saturday. and i sold it with a side mirror! not without!
anyway, the next day, i send an email to all the workers of the whole organisation (700 people, so scary!!) asking them if the person who drove off my side mirror would contact me.
and yesterday i drove to a village near my city were i could buy a new mirror at a demolition firm, and it was the right one! i felt so happy, and a friend of mine is gonna place it tomorrow on my car!! joepie!
anyway, this morning i got an email from the lady who broke my mirror , so she's gonna pay for all the costs i made.
so i am so lucky (good karma!!), i really didn't expect somebody to react, and pay for all the damage!

Geen opmerkingen: