vrijdag 5 januari 2007

jobs abroad!! searching!

Today I am working really hard to get my information all together about work and volunteer jobs in the area i want to travel.

2 days ago i send a letter to this super interesting resort in New Zealand, i liked the way the team was presented. A really relaxed atmosphere of working together, and also a nice advantage of a river nearby for my swimming addiction! It's a wildwaterrafting resort, and i can get a lot of adrenaline kicks there! It's a side of myself i want to discover badly! I can remember, when i was just in primary school, our holidays were spent in the south of Holland near the river the Maas. We had kayaks there, and were allowed to get in the kayaks once in a while. I had a lot of joy of being on water, and the fear of going to far and (maybe) not be able to return back! Anyway, if you want to see what attracts me,
check out the side:
http://www.rivervalley.co.nz/new-zealand-adventure-lodges-river-valley-about-us.html
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope they will replay to me (if not I'm gonna call them to tell them why they should hire me!)

the other projects i applied to are volunteer jobs.
One is in Thailand, don't know yet if i am so much interested in Thailand, but starting with contacting is a beginning, and see what they can offer me according to the future interests i have,
Check out the side:
http://www.dalaa-thailand.com


The other project i applied to doesn't have a website, but it is in Indonesia, on one of the Sumatra Islands (Nias Island). The main thing what attracts me about this project is that they really need the help, so if i decide to volunteer somewhere, then go somewhere where they really need it. And of course where i can learn a lot about setting up an organisation, see how the structure works, etc. See where things go wrong, so that we're not gonna have the same problems in Costa Rica.

Well, up till now, i have just found 3 jobs I'm willing to do, so I'm gonna search some more...

Geen opmerkingen: