zondag 19 november 2006

working abroad

Last week i applied to a working-abroad agency.
I am very curious about the information they're gonna send to me, and if it's possible to find a teaching job. Of course I'm willing to start teaching English-Spanish, but I'm hoping to find a job working with disabled kids or behaviour problems! maybe with street kids, and be able to apply the knowledge i have gathered teaching the past years.
so I'll try to apply the technique of visualisation, and trying to create the world and life i want to live in.
so far it's working, i believe strongly in the creative techniques of visualisation. you get the energy right, of course when this is the path you should be on, and the cosmos is working for you! (instead of working against you).
for example, within a week after deciding to quit my life here in Holland, i met this girl Paula, who's teaching me Spanish (and i am teaching her dutch).
i have to say that i am so happy, to finally have a goal which feels right, and feels like the world is working with you (instead it's working very slowly or everything goes wrong...)

Geen opmerkingen: