vrijdag 3 november 2006

designs






These are just some examples of the work I've been making lately. The wedding dress is already finished (it was a beautiful wedding!) and I'll make sure I'll put it on my blog real soon.
Right now I'm cleaning my studio, giving and selling all my stuff away. What do i really need and what do i need to store? And shit, I've got a lot of stuff i can miss, it's amazing to see how much material you start to collect when you have a house and studio. But maybe this is typically what artist do; find stuff from the streets and keep it because it's so awkward. And make new stuff from it! or just look at the funny way it's made, and how it looks when you take it out of it's context. Anyway, this is what i do when i start sewing, taking the fabrics and patterns out of it's old context and make a brand new one. I like matching the odd and different!

Geen opmerkingen: