maandag 7 mei 2007

What happened last weeks....

Oefff i have had some weeks!

Two weeks ago somebody broke into my house, and made a lot of mess in my living room.
In the beginning i thought my cat made a mess, got really cranky with her.
Untill i discovered the jewelery box was flipped open and all my stuff spread over the floor.
And also my savings ( i had a really nice chicken to put some money in)...

Anyway, the police came, discovered how they entered my house (forced a window open) and made a police report. So now i am waiting for the external office to check if i am telling the truth (for the insurance company)


And then last week, i had also a strange week. When i came back from visiting some family in eindhoven and travelling back in the train, a person commited suicide by jumping in front of the train i was sitting in.
In the beginning i thought we were hitting a big lump of wood. It made the sound of chopping wood, and also the train humped over a piece as big as a large tree trunk. At least it felt so. I was bend over in my seat, covering my head, because i thought the wood was comming into the train. In the end, it wasn't wood, but human parts being chopped up by the enforcement of the speed of the train.
It felt horrible. Sitting in a train which drove over a human body! Horrible. In the end, i came home at 3 o clock in thh morning, by taxi (€150,00) paid by the train services.

Geen opmerkingen: